Second beta of the OpenAuto Pro is available, version 3.3.2 b2
As Raspberry Pi Foundation is still fixing the issue with graphic card, we have to wait for them in order to fully release stable version of the OpenAuto Pro. However, we work on new features and would like to share with you our solutions. We are sure you are waiting for these.
If you would like to get and test our new second BETA version of the OpenAuto Pro, send us an email at email@example.com with your order number.
This image works on RPI 3B, 3B+ and 4.
Please note that this is BETA version: https://bluewavestudio.io/community/showthread.php?tid=622