We have good news, the OpenAuto Pro 10.0 has been released.
If you would like to update your version of the OpenAuto Pro, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
This image works with RPI 3B, 3B+ and 4.
– Support of OBD-II protocol based on the ELM327 adapter (USB and Bluetooth).
– Definition of custom OBD-II PIDs.
– Up to 8 custom dashboards of Sport and Detailed types. Users can create new dashboards (in one of the available types) and customize visible PIDs.
– New languages: Czech
– Improvements of touchscreens handling.
– UI improvements.
– Stability improvements.
– Performance improvements.
OBD-II is a feature that requires a huge amount of computing power. We strongly recommend upgrading your hardware to at least Raspberry PI 4 2GB RAM.
Only genuine ELM327 adapters will provide best performance and throughput of PIDs reading.
More details about configuration of the OBD-II feature are available at forum OBD II