BlueWave Studio forum
OpenAuto Pro version 13.2 is available - Printable Version

+- BlueWave Studio forum (https://bluewavestudio.io/community)
+-- Forum: Development (https://bluewavestudio.io/community/forum-88.html)
+--- Forum: Updates (https://bluewavestudio.io/community/forum-67.html)
+--- Thread: OpenAuto Pro version 13.2 is available (/thread-2774.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

OpenAuto Pro version 13.2 is available - Daniel_BlueWave - 07-03-2021

We are happy to announce that version 13.2 of OpenAuto Pro has been released.

Change log:
- Improvements for widescreen mode in Android Auto on full screen
- Fixed consistency of handedness of traffic
- Fixes for symbol naming in OBD-II formulas
- Improvements for shuffle playback in storage music player

If you would like to update your version of the OpenAuto Pro, send us an email at software@bluewavestudio.io with your order number.

OpenAuto Pro documentation is here

For instructions how to use new features please visit FAQ section here

RE: OpenAuto Pro version 13.2 is available - J.Aineland - 07-04-2021

Hi, It seems like the hanedness of traffic is switched in this version. I now need to set it to left to have it in right hand drive mode.

RE: OpenAuto Pro version 13.2 is available - BlueWave - 07-04-2021

(07-04-2021, 04:43 PM)J.Aineland Wrote: Hi, It seems like the hanedness of traffic is switched in this version. I now need to set it to left to have it in right hand drive mode.

It was adjusted to the Android Auto and CarPlay to keep consistency for all interfaces.

RE: OpenAuto Pro version 13.2 is available - bendervvs - 08-23-2021

In the waze app, the speed is displayed incorrectly, at a speed of 50 km / h, 98 - 110 km / h are displayed

RE: OpenAuto Pro version 13.2 is available - BlueWave - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 08:19 PM)bendervvs Wrote: In the waze app, the speed is displayed incorrectly, at a speed of 50 km / h, 98 - 110 km / h are displayed

Waze application is part of the Android Auto. It is launched on the phone and OpenAuto Pro does not interact with it in any way. Looks like an issue with GPS module of your phone.

RE: OpenAuto Pro version 13.2 is available - bendervvs - 08-24-2021

(08-23-2021, 08:58 PM)BlueWave Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 08:19 PM)bendervvs Wrote: In the waze app, the speed is displayed incorrectly, at a speed of 50 km / h, 98 - 110 km / h are displayed

Waze application is part of the Android Auto. It is launched on the phone and OpenAuto Pro does not interact with it in any way. Looks like an issue with GPS module of your phone.

On the phone, the speed is displayed correctly, but when connected to OAP it is not correct. And not only in Waze app but for example in Yandex Navigator app. Pics attached.

RE: OpenAuto Pro version 13.2 is available - BlueWave - 08-24-2021

OpenAuto Pro does not have access to that data and does not affect it at all. Please try to reinstall your navigation apps or reset phone to factory settings. Please also check if there is no GPS signal interferences in your car.

RE: OpenAuto Pro version 13.2 is available - aloknand - 08-31-2021

(07-04-2021, 05:10 PM)BlueWave Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 04:43 PM)J.Aineland Wrote: Hi, It seems like the hanedness of traffic is switched in this version. I now need to set it to left to have it in right hand drive mode.

It was adjusted to the Android Auto and CarPlay to keep consistency for all interfaces.

Hi, having the home button and volume options on the right for right hand drive was much more convenient. With this changed, it makes me lean forward every time I have to go back home.
I understand the sync made between OAP and AA, but is there an option for us to make this change in any file?

RE: OpenAuto Pro version 13.2 is available - Patch - 09-03-2021

Hi,,

I'm still waiting for an updated version of Openauto Pro; or in fact even a response would be nice - 2 emails and no response as yet? It's been 96 hours but who's counting?

"If you would like to update your version of the OpenAuto Pro, send us an email at software@bluewavestudio.io with your order number."

In anticipation;

John

RE: OpenAuto Pro version 13.2 is available - demoniac - 09-03-2021

Great work!

... Don't want to nag, but could you please send me an update link? I'm doing a full reinstall.
I sent an email on the 31th of August.

Thanks! Smile