BlueWave Studio forum
RPI4 and InnoMaker DAC HAT problem - Printable Version

+- BlueWave Studio forum (https://bluewavestudio.io/community)
+-- Forum: Hardware for head-unit (https://bluewavestudio.io/community/forum-87.html)
+--- Forum: Other Hardware (https://bluewavestudio.io/community/forum-92.html)
+--- Thread: RPI4 and InnoMaker DAC HAT problem (/thread-1636.html)

Pages: 1 2

RPI4 and InnoMaker DAC HAT problem - khhaven - 05-14-2020

Hello I just installed Openauto and everything loads fine but once I plug my phone in I get a Unable to open MTP device "001, 009" error message and just displays a black screen and goes back to open auto once I unplug my phone

any help would be appreciated.

RE: RPI4 and openauto problem - Daniel_BlueWave - 05-14-2020

Please provide following details about your setup: https://bluewavestudio.io/community/showthread.php?tid=1385

RE: RPI4 and openauto problem - khhaven - 05-14-2020

(05-14-2020, 06:49 PM)Daniel_BlueWave Wrote: Please provide following details about your setup: https://bluewavestudio.io/community/showthread.php?tid=1385
Am also getting a couldn't find matching udev device error

1. Provide detailed description of your setup:

System requirements:
a. What is the version of your RPI? RPI4
b. Power supply details : CanaKit Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply (USB-C) 3.5A
c. Model of external sound card :  InnoMaker Raspberry Pi HiFi DAC HAT - do I need to install drivers?
d. Do you have microphone input? ordered usb dongle
e. Details of your Bluetooth dongle: ordered usb dongle
f. Touchscreen model :UCTRONICS 7 Inch IPS Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi 4

2. Android Auto:  version 8 image flashed to mini sd
a. Which version of Android Auto you have installed, at your phone? phone app version 5.2.501054
b. Model of your phone. : Samsung S10

3. Steps to reproduce your issue

RE: RPI4 and openauto problem - BlueWave - 05-14-2020

Please try to connect missing hardware components like microphone and Bluetooth Dongle. Otherwise some malfunctions may be possible. OpenAuto Pro is not designed to work only with part of required hardware.

RE: RPI4 and openauto problem - khhaven - 06-08-2020

(05-14-2020, 09:48 PM)BlueWave Wrote: Please try to connect missing hardware components like microphone and Bluetooth Dongle. Otherwise some malfunctions may be possible. OpenAuto Pro is not designed to work only with part of required hardware.
1. Provide detailed description of your setup:

System requirements:
a. What is the version of your RPI? RPI4

b. Power supply details :
CanaKit Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply (USB-C) 3.5A

c. Model of external sound card :
InnoMaker Raspberry Pi HiFi DAC HAT

d. Do you have microphone input? Yonger
USB 2.0 Mini Microphone Makio Mic for Laptop/Desktop PCs - Skype/VOIP / Voice Recognition Software
supposed to be linux and rpi compatible

e. Details of your Bluetooth dongle:
Bluetooth Adapter for PC USB Bluetooth Dongle 4.0 EDR Receiver TECHKEY Wireless Transfer for Stereo Headphones Laptop Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Raspberry Pi, Linux Compatible

f. Touchscreen model :UCTRONICS 7 Inch IPS Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi 4

2. Android Auto: version 8 image flashed to mini sd provided by email

a. Which version of Android Auto you have installed, at your phone? phone app version 5.3.501644

b. Model of your phone. : Samsung S10

3. Steps to reproduce your issue
Start up RPI4 system after flashing the card
clicking ok on warning screen
plugging in phone with usb on rpi end and usb-c on phone connector

I get quick error message before screen goes black

the time, little blue arrow and muted speaker icon appear in the top right corner the rest of the screen is black

RE: RPI4 and openauto problem - BlueWave - 06-08-2020

Is your audio Hat configured properly? Please post output of pacmd list-sinks and pacmd list-sources commands.

RE: RPI4 and openauto problem - khhaven - 06-08-2020

(06-08-2020, 11:16 PM)BlueWave Wrote: Is your audio Hat configured properly? Please post output of pacmd list-sinks and pacmd list-sources commands.

RE: RPI4 and openauto problem - khhaven - 06-09-2020

I added:
Quote:dtoverlay=allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio

to

sudo nano /boot/config.txt          

it seems to be mostly working but I still get the udev mounting error for some reason I'm not sure what that's about.

RE: RPI4 and InnoMaker DAC HAT problem - BlueWave - 06-09-2020

Looks like PulseAudio does not recognize your Hat. That is the reason why results are the same as lack of the card (black screen). Could you please contact Hat manufacturer and ask about compatibility with Pulseaudio and configuration details for it?

RE: RPI4 and InnoMaker DAC HAT problem - khhaven - 06-09-2020

(06-09-2020, 08:13 AM)BlueWave Wrote: Looks like PulseAudio does not recognize your Hat. That is the reason why results are the same as lack of the card (black screen). Could you please contact Hat manufacturer and ask about compatibility with Pulseaudio and configuration details for it?

I added the code "dtoverlay=allo-boss-dac-pcm512x-audio" and the HAT is recognized now... Everything loads now but I still get the udev mounting error

.txt   log.txt (Size: 11.59 KB / Downloads: 309)