BlueWave Studio forum
New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - Printable Version

+- BlueWave Studio forum (https://bluewavestudio.io/community)
+-- Forum: Development (https://bluewavestudio.io/community/forum-88.html)
+--- Forum: Beta software (https://bluewavestudio.io/community/forum-71.html)
+--- Thread: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available (/thread-1020.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - dlooper - 08-09-2019

I found an interesting issue with the 2019 update of AA and the RPi 4. If you use the new layout and make a phone call, hang up, and try to use the music controls, the buttons are off from the touch screen by one button. I tested using Pandora. If i do this, then try and pause the song with the buttons along the bottom bar, it will restart the song. If i try to skip to the next song, it will pause the current one playing. Ill try and get a video of it so you can actually see what i mean.

New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - Daniel_BlueWave - 08-12-2019

We are happy to inform you that you can request for new beta version of the OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2

More info here:
OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2

How to get it?

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - Chrisfromwa - 08-12-2019

If we are already running the BETA, do we have to re flash again?
Hopefully not as I've finally got my system all up and running, and configured to work the way I need it too.

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - Daniel_BlueWave - 08-12-2019

This is beta and we do not provide update script as final shape of the software can change. Sorry for this inconvenience.

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - Chrisfromwa - 08-12-2019

(08-12-2019, 07:15 PM)Daniel_BlueWave Wrote: This is beta and we do not provide update script as final shape of the software can change. Sorry for this inconvenience.

OK,  sorry I won't be able to participate further in testing as it's just too much work getting things to where I can actually use it and test out functionality each time.

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - Daniel_BlueWave - 08-12-2019

@Chrisfromwa No worries, this update is not obligatory. If you are not curious of new functions and improvements you can wait for official version.

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - cantonebiat - 08-12-2019

Thanks Daniel, looking forward to test it out... with regards to rear view camera, is that for RPI camera module or will it work with USB Camera... if so any specific one?

i know there was a discussion in a different post...

As a new member i am enjoying the software and the resources on this forum

Great Work!

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - BlueWave - 08-12-2019

(08-12-2019, 08:56 PM)cantonebiat Wrote: Thanks Daniel, looking forward to test it out... with regards to rear view camera, is that for RPI camera module or will it work with USB Camera... if so any specific one?

i know there was a discussion in a different post...

As a new member i am enjoying the software and the resources on this forum

Great Work!

We tested it for RPI camera and couple of USB cameras. All of them will work but need to be compatible with Raspbian OS.

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - mentalinc - 08-13-2019

Good to see rear camera arrive!
I assume it's just a button for now, nothing script wise around GPIO pin triggers?

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - BlueWave - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 09:51 AM)mentalinc Wrote: Good to see rear camera arrive!
I assume it's just a button for now, nothing script wise around GPIO pin triggers?

Rear camera can be triggered either via button at Home screen or GPIO pin (Pin number can be configured in settings).