BlueWave Studio forum
New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - Printable Version

+- BlueWave Studio forum (https://bluewavestudio.io/community)
+-- Forum: Development (https://bluewavestudio.io/community/forum-88.html)
+--- Forum: Beta software (https://bluewavestudio.io/community/forum-71.html)
+--- Thread: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available (/thread-1020.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - officialgrantd - 09-02-2019

Is the "openauto_controller_service.ini" not in the current beta? Trying to setup my new idrive controller.

Also, what's the easiest way to flip the image on a USB camera when using it as a backup camera?

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - Xarsage - 09-03-2019

(09-02-2019, 04:15 PM)BlueWave Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 03:17 PM)Xarsage Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 02:46 PM)BlueWave Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 02:39 PM)Xarsage Wrote: I can't get it work with AA, either on my phone though usb or wifi.

When connect via USB:
1. My phone showed Android Auto "Connected to your car".
2. On Pi 4, prompted error windows with "Unable to open MTP device "001,006" and it showed the AA icon on top right corner (next to the clock), but when press the AA icon on the taskbar, it show "Resume session" and "Toggle daynight" but none working.

When trying to connect via Wifi:
1. I point my phone IP address (192.168.43.32), it said "Android Auto is currently unavailable".
2. I use hotspot/tethering on my phone and choose WiFi Gateway, same it said "Android Auto is currently unavailable".

I'm using Xiaomi A2 Mi Lite (AndroidOne) version 9, with latest android auto with latest update.
When I connect to my car the new launcher AA is present, on the phone just old AA version if not connected to head-unit AA capabilities.

Did you enable head unit server on your phone to connect AA via WiFi? What power supply do you use?

I'm using original Pi Type C adapter, yes the AA head unit server started (after enable developer mode under AA)
I'm tying connecting via USB nothing happened.
Connecting via Wifi it show "connecting..." never ending and i can't cancel it.

Looks like your phone do not want to process further a connection. What are other components of your setup (touchscreen, soundcard, microphone, sd card)?
Only original Pi 7" touchscreen and RF dongle for Keyboard with mouse.
But it working fine if I connect directly using USB to my other car (Hyundai Elantra Sport) and can show up the new Android Auto.

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - BlueWave - 09-03-2019

(09-03-2019, 02:58 AM)Xarsage Wrote: Only original Pi 7" touchscreen and RF dongle for Keyboard with mouse.
But it working fine if I connect directly using USB to my other car (Hyundai Elantra Sport) and can show up the new Android Auto.

What about external sound card? It is mandatory component.

(09-03-2019, 07:20 AM)BlueWave Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 02:58 AM)Xarsage Wrote: Only original Pi 7" touchscreen and RF dongle for Keyboard with mouse.

What about external sound card? It is mandatory component.
i was use external bluetooth speaker to try

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - BlueWave - 09-03-2019

(09-03-2019, 08:24 AM)Xarsage Wrote: i was use external bluetooth speaker to try

Please use external sound card, e.g. USB one.

(09-03-2019, 12:55 PM)BlueWave Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 08:24 AM)Xarsage Wrote: i was use external bluetooth speaker to try

I don't have usb sound, will effect the loading of AA?

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - marcb4 - 09-03-2019

(09-03-2019, 01:18 PM)Xarsage Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 12:55 PM)BlueWave Wrote:

I don't have usb sound, will effect the loading of AA?
yes the external usb sound card is necessary for AA to start
you can bypass it by re-enabling the internal sound card but I still had problems with it. Buying an external sound card is definitely the better option.
Have a look in here:

https://bluewavestudio.io/community/showthread.php?tid=675

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - Xarsage - 09-04-2019

It seem very troublesome having external devices, can it be fixed?
So internal multimedia broadcom got issue with driver or what?

So which one I should get?

Does Bluetooth audio will work instead of the usb audio?

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - cantonebiat - 09-05-2019

(09-04-2019, 01:25 AM)Xarsage Wrote: It seem very troublesome having external devices, can it be fixed?
So internal multimedia broadcom got issue with driver or what?

So which one I should get?

Does Bluetooth audio will work instead of the usb audio?
i have used the first usb card without any problem... you can still use the onboard Bluetooth for streaming audio but phone calls are not so great so i bought an external Bluetooth and i am much happier...

RE: New beta version OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 b2 is available - rob101 - 09-05-2019

I'm having the same mtp error being thrown and blank AA screen as Xarsage mentioned also with rpi 4, using official rpi power supply, ugreen usb sound card and a waveshare touchscreen. I'm going to try using a normal USB mouse instead of the touch screen a bit later.

Edit: i tried that, but turned out i just had to turn on USB debugging  Smile