After purchasing process you will receive an e-mail address with unique license key and download link for image (*.img) of the SD card. SD card image is uniquely generated for each purchase. This process may take up to 12 hours, but usually takes 4-5 hours. If you will not receive any e-mail after that time please check you SPAM folder. In case of any problem you can always contact us at email@example.com or use contact form.
- Easy to flash SD card image (*.img) with preconfigured OpenAuto Pro
- SD card image is based on the latest Raspbian Stretch Desktop OS
- Unique license key
- Raspberry PI 3B or 3B+
- At least 8GB storage
- 5V 2.5A power supply
- External sound card
- Microphone input
- Bluetooth adapter is optional
- Easy installation
- Flexible, touch capable user interface
- Android Auto™ head unit emulation
- USB connection
- Wireless connection
- Suspending/resuming of projection
- External applications launcher
- Adding custom applications to the launcher
- Managing of external applications
- System volume control
- Screen brightness control
- User friendly settings
- Preconfigured support of Spotify and YouTube web applications
- Preconfigured support of Kodi Media Player
- Integration with virtual keyboard
|Feature||Open source version||Pro version|
|Android Auto via USB||available||available|
|Android Auto via WiFi||available||available|
|Support of 3rd party applications||not available||available|
|Volume control||not available||available|
|Brightness control||not available||available|
|Integration with Raspbian Desktop||not available||available|
|Flexible user interface||not available||available|
|Back to OpenAuto from Android Auto||not available||available|
|Back to Raspbian from OpenAuto||not available||available|
|Easy installation||not available||available|
Terms of service:
By purchasing this software you accept below terms of service:
- This software is for educational purposes and personal use only. Do not attempt to operate this software while driving. Distraction may cause accidents. Always concentrate on driving and obey local Traffic Regulations. You assume total responsibility and risk for using this software.
- Android Auto implementation is not certified by Google Inc. It is created for R&D purposes and may not work as expected by the original authors. Do not use while driving.
- Please use this software with care.
Software return policy:
Please review our return policy before purchasing any of BlueWave Studio software products.
BlueWave Studio offers a detailed description of its software (user guide and video presentation). With that knowledge, no refund/return request should be solicited by the buyer/user on such basis. All software is non-refundable. We will, of course, nonetheless review return/refund requests on defective software. BlueWave Studio guarantees the quality all its software products listed on this Web site.
Please send all return/refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as your reason for such request. A reply will be sent to you after it has been determined whether a return/refund is accepted or rejected.
End-user License Agreement:
By purchasing, downloading or using the OpenAuto Pro, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not purchase, download or use the OpenAuto Pro.
BlueWave Studio grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the OpenAuto Pro solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to license, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the OpenAuto Pro or make the OpenAuto Pro available to any third party.