Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OpenAuto Pro 3.3 update available
We are happy to inform you that OpenAuto Pro 3.3 has been released. 

Updates and improvements (change log):
- DS18B20 temperature sensor support,
- Day/night themes of OpenAuto Pro interface,
- Support of TSL2561 sensor for day/night switching of OpenAuto Pro and Android Auto interfaces,
- Support of GPIO day/night switching of OpenAuto Pro and Android Auto interfaces,
- Custom color palettes for day and night themes,
- Multi-touch support for Android Auto,
- New appearance configuration options,
- RTC support

After update, some configuration options (e.g. Android Auto or wallpaper settings) may need additional adjustments.

In order to get the update, please send us a mail at software@bluewavestudio.io with included Order ID.

https://bluewavestudio.io/resources/open...rguide.pdf

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The TSL2561 light sensor was discontinued?

https://www.adafruit.com/product/439

Or is there somewhere else to get them?
How do we use the RTC?
Can't seen anything in the screenshots to configure the use of RTC
During the update to 3.3 you should be asked about type of your RTC device. After selection of proper type and restart it should start to work immediately (in case if it is properly connected to the RPI). If you flashed fresh image or missed that point during update, please execute command sudo bwsrtc and follow instructions on the screen.
Which kernel is used?
Vitalic Wrote:Which kernel is used?

Image is updated to the latest Raspbian version.
BlueWave Wrote:During the update to 3.3 you should be asked about type of your RTC device. After selection of proper type and restart it should start to work immediately (in case if it is properly connected to the RPI). If you flashed fresh image or missed that point during update, please execute command <B><s></s>sudo bwsrtc<e></e></B> and follow instructions on the screen.
When I try and execute command "sudo bwsrtc" I get "no such file or directory"</r>
dreamvictim Wrote:
BlueWave Wrote:During the update to 3.3 you should be asked about type of your RTC device. After selection of proper type and restart it should start to work immediately (in case if it is properly connected to the RPI). If you flashed fresh image or missed that point during update, please execute command <B><s></s>sudo bwsrtc<e></e></B> and follow instructions on the screen.

When I try and execute command "sudo bwsrtc" I get "no such file or directory"

Looks like an encoding issue. Please try to execute following command
Code:
sudo apt-get install -y dos2unix && sudo dos2unix /usr/local/bin/bwsrtc && sudo bwsrtc
Silly question but what is rtc good for?
BlueWave Wrote:
dreamvictim Wrote:

When I try and execute command "sudo bwsrtc" I get "no such file or directory"

Looks like an encoding issue. Please try to execute following command<br/>

Code:
sudo apt-get install -y dos2unix && sudo dos2unix /usr/local/bin/bwsrtc && sudo bwsrtc

That worked. Thank you