Current version of the OpenAuto Pro is 6.1
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show a screen on top of AA interface
It looks like your usbtv stick is not the only device with video capturing capabilities. That might be confused for Raspbian OS. Did you enable builtin Camera hardware input (it is not necessary for USB capturing devices)?

There is a config option in openauto_system.ini file called [RearCamera] DeviceIndex where you can select default capture device. Please try to set value from 0 to 3 (OpenAuto Pro needs to be restarted after change) and see if that helps.
Camera hardware input is disabled.

I tried DeviceIndex 0 to 3 with no luck. I also tried different values for brightness, contrast and saturation, but nothing. I can get the image in VLC with no issue.

Do you have any other ideas I could try?
(08-28-2019, 08:54 PM)leobaillard Wrote: Camera hardware input is disabled.

I tried DeviceIndex 0 to 3 with no luck. I also tried different values for brightness, contrast and saturation, but nothing. I can get the image in VLC with no issue.

Did you find a solution to this @leobaillard i am stuck in the same situation and its holding me back from finishing this project
(09-27-2019, 03:18 PM)cantonebiat Wrote:
(08-28-2019, 08:54 PM)leobaillard Wrote: Camera hardware input is disabled.

Did you find a solution to this @leobaillard i am stuck in the same situation and its holding me back from finishing this project

@cantonebiat unfortunately no, I have not found a solution yet Sad Maybe @BlueWave has another idea we could try?
(04-02-2019, 05:45 PM)rubenverhoef Wrote:
rubenverhoef Wrote:Any idea? The screen is only visible where the status bar is (with the time and AA logo, the small bar in the top which is not part of AA)

okay i have found a workaround.

I have made a script which does:
Start:
Press "F6"
show cam_overlay

Stop:
kill cam_overlay
Press "F6"

Not nice but works.
@rubenverhoef could you share your script plz?