Current version of the OpenAuto Pro is 13
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German translation issues
Wink 
Hi guys
I found a funny translation error in the German Language setup.
Goto Settings -> Colors (Farben). In each color settings there are 3 buttons at the bottom of the screen
--> Cancel (Abbrechen) - Default (Standard) - Save (Sparen)
The word for save (Sparen) is being used if you put money into your bank account, and keeping there for a while Big Grin 
Better word would be Speichern. There are some more things to improve.
I'm curious to hear how this can be improved without offending the translator, because I know how long it can take to do such work.

Thank you, Rudi
Thanks. We will include those improvements in next release.
Isn't there a way to arrange a peer review by posting the text files on Github or something? i'm willing to review the French file.
Lightbulb 
(02-05-2021, 09:50 PM)GSPW Wrote: Isn't there a way to arrange a peer review by posting the text files on Github or something? i'm willing to review the French file.

@GSPW: Would be better, if you open a french topic under Translation menu.

I will post here some screenshots, in order to show, how we can approve translation. As I sad before.
Some of the corrections are discussable, if we have some more German users here, lets talk about. Smile

Some more screenshots are coming:
For me it looks like the Color settings are a bit difficult. There we should improve some things too, but right now I don't know, what all those settings are doing, because there is only a color square which is changing all the time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@RockRudi could you please contact as at contact@bluewavestudio.io We would like to send you updated language version.

Note: translations for OBD (labels) can be changed by the User: https://bluewavestudio.io/community/show...p?tid=2043