Current version of the OpenAuto Pro is 11
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OpenAuto Pro version 11 is available
hello everybody, how to get the V11

so, i just drawn, and modelised, my personal OPEN AUTO PRO box , inside a LCD screen, with keyboard for all the importants fonctions.
The RPI4 will be stored in an other place, and le LCD connected with an HDM cable + UCB cable, this is a pict.
JOB not finish and will be ready for 3D pinting

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks promising, we keep finger crossed for this box.

Updates: https://bluewavestudio.io/community/show...hp?tid=848
(10-07-2020, 11:51 AM)jennmike2 Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 08:07 PM)marcb4 Wrote: I think the links for the update are down? I requested a new mail for the link but I don't know if it's intentional that the provided links are down.
I believe they time out and only work for so many hours, may have to request a new one.

I don't think the timed out. On sunday one Server was down, I could download it from the second.
(10-07-2020, 01:20 PM)Viper Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 11:51 AM)jennmike2 Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 08:07 PM)marcb4 Wrote: I think the links for the update are down? I requested a new mail for the link but I don't know if it's intentional that the provided links are down.
I believe they time out and only work for so many hours, may have to request a new one.

I don't think the timed out. On sunday one Server was down, I could download it from the second.

Looked like they really timed out or something. I requested a new link and Bluewave sent me a new email. Everything is working fine now and I can access both servers.
(10-07-2020, 02:14 PM)phill38 Wrote: hello everybody, how to get the V11

so, i just drawn, and modelised, my personal OPEN AUTO PRO box , inside a LCD screen, with keyboard for all the importants fonctions.
The RPI4 will be stored in an other place, and le LCD connected with an HDM cable + UCB cable, this is a pict.

that looks amazing. how will the push buttons function?
(10-02-2020, 05:52 PM)SmellsLikeMI Wrote:
(09-22-2020, 07:45 PM)KreAch3R Wrote: Wow, amazing update. I'm looking forward to test all the new changes out. I love the AA integration.

My biggest "gripe" with my setup is that I want my "active" bluetooth connection to be to my car's speakers and not OpenAuto-Pro. I'm sure there are technical limitations to that, but do you work on making the bluetooth device configurable? For example, you've made it happen for AA calls (I can setup the "Remote" adapter and it correctly uses my car's bluetooth). Can you make that global?

i'm not sure if i understand how you're connecting now and how you want to connect. i've always used my vehicle bluetooth to handle all audio (music, notifications, etc) and phone calls. i've never routed any audio through the pi. is that what you're trying to do?

Yes, but that doesn't work if you want to use wireless, I think, I have to connect my phone to both OpenAuto-Pro (the bluetooth module) and to my car's bluetooth, then force my car's bluetooth to be the active one. How have you set it up?

I have also had issues lately with wireless AA, it lags and/or it stops on its own and logs aren't helpful. Can it be related to the wifi speed? Has anyone done any troubleshooting and figure out an OAP+AA version that works best for wireless AA?
(10-09-2020, 05:49 PM)SmellsLikeMI Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 02:14 PM)phill38 Wrote: hello everybody, how to get the V11

that looks amazing. how will the push buttons function?

at this time i make the box, when all will be do, i think, an arduino could do the job, like a KBD to USB, if we send the ASCI code to the USB, it could run
see you