Current version of the OpenAuto Pro is 13
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CarPiHat - Car Interface PCB
This is really neat. Have we been able to confirm this will work with the HIFIBerry DAC+ Pro? Here is the GPIO Pin out they pointed me to, if it helps.

https://www.hifiberry.com/build/document...ry-boards/

Thanks!
Hi, apologies in advance if this is posted in the wrong place--I'm new here and did some searching and could not find a better place to ask my question....

I happen to like vehicles that either have no OBD or the mostly useless OBD I. Hence, I am looking to implement gauges on the screen registering sensors, specifically oil pressure, oil temp, water temp and system voltage. Would your CarHat be able to provide the analog inputs necessary for this? And has anyone else added their own gauge displays based on something other an OBD II information?
(02-26-2021, 01:46 PM)youngjohn Wrote: I happen to like vehicles that either have no OBD or the mostly useless OBD I.  Hence, I am looking to implement gauges on the screen registering sensors, specifically oil pressure, oil temp, water temp and system voltage.  Would your CarHat be able to provide the analog inputs necessary for this?  And has anyone else added their own gauge displays based on something other an OBD II information?

I'm nowhere near as skilled as gecko242 but I know that what you're looking for will need more work and components, I suggest you look at user GFunkbus76's topics, which will probably be helpful to you.
Is there any news regarding new batch?

-j
Hello,

i'd like to get one full version with prewired connectors.
Is this still possible?

thx in advance

cya