Current version of the OpenAuto Pro is 10
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volume control with rotary encoder
Thank you, for this information, I tested your configuration for the KY-040 rotary encoder, it works perfectly well, seeing your diagram I realized my connection error, I had connected it to 5v instead of 3.3 v on the Raspberry  Blush

I did not modify the script, I only connected the rotary encoder and it worked straight away

The rotary_encoder.bash script I shared earlier on this page makes the rotary encoder work perfectly

In any case thank you, I will not need to print the front face of my facade a new time

I will come back if I find a solution for the second encoder

Smile
(08-03-2020, 08:16 PM)Mella Wrote: Thank you, for this information, I tested your configuration for the KY-040 rotary encoder, it works perfectly well, seeing your diagram I realized my connection error, I had connected it to 5v instead of 3.3 v on the Raspberry  Blush

I did not modify the script, I only connected the rotary encoder and it worked straight away

The rotary_encoder.bash script I shared earlier on this page makes the rotary encoder work perfectly

In any case thank you, I will not need to print the front face of my facade a new time

I will come back if I find a solution for the second encoder

Smile

AWESOME!  I’m looking forward to see that second encoder too! Thank you for sharing your code, findings and diagrams.
Thanks, Frank
Carputer Detail   Parts List
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71 w/ Bose & Onstar