Current version of the OpenAuto Pro is 10
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compatible BT dongle in UK
Hello all,

recently bought what i thought was a CSR bluetooth adapter, literally has CSR all over it however when i plugged it in its broadcom. Anyone in the uk have a working usb adapter they can link, i dont have the money to just keep buying adapters and hoping for the best.

thanks
(07-16-2020, 05:37 PM)Sephiroth Wrote: Hello all,

recently bought what i thought was a CSR bluetooth adapter, literally has CSR all over it however when i plugged it in its broadcom. Anyone in the uk have a working usb adapter they can link, i dont have the money to just keep buying adapters and hoping for the best.

thanks
That's the one i bought in UK :CRS Bluetooth adapter
(07-17-2020, 05:25 AM)oliverisss Wrote:

thanks
thats the one i ordered and turned out to be broadcomn when i listed all the usb devices. maybe i got a fake, ill try again.

thanks

thanks for the link, this one you did work and is infact CSR unlike the other one i tried which is identicle.
(07-22-2020, 07:34 PM)Sephiroth Wrote:

thanks

thanks for the link, this one you did work and is infact CSR unlike the other one i tried which is identicle.

Glad it's working Smile
Can you check if aptX works with it?
Watch out for fake CSR (Use the same VID/PID but not using CSR chips). It's a problem with the current linux kernel they don't work.

TP-Link UB400 is guaranteed to be genuine CSR8510 chips.

Example: LEFT GENUINE / RIGHT FAKE (Aliexpress example)

[Image: 10887416070_1028810318.jpg]
Setup info for troubleshooting:
- Board: RPi 4B with OAP 9.1
- Supply: Official RPi
- Display: 9" 1280x720 IPS/High brightness -> AUO C090EAN01.1
- Touch: GOODIX GT911 over USB
- Sound: HIFIBERRY DAC+ ADC
- Mic: USB Mic
- Bluetooth: CSR8510
- Phone: S8 Active with Android 9.0
- AA v5.4