Current version of the OpenAuto Pro is 13
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increase the volume for telephone calls
I have the problem, that I can't understand Incoming calls because the volume level is to low. I have always to increase the volume. So when I quit the call my music blows me away.
I think this should be because the calls don't go over the Equalizer who increase the volume level.
Is there a way to increase the volume of the calls, so that it is the same as the music level.
As of version 7.0 there is separated volume level for phone calls and music. Please try to upgrade to the latest version of OAP. Basically, volume level of SCO stream is managed by phone. Please check developer settings of your phone. Did you also try to increase volume level of Bluetooth connection on your phone?
(06-25-2020, 07:48 AM)BlueWave Wrote: As of version 7.0 there is separated volume level for phone calls and music. Please try to upgrade to the latest version of OAP. Basically, volume level of SCO stream is managed by phone. Please check developer settings of your phone. Did you also try to increase volume level of Bluetooth connection on your phone?
Ok, I have OAP8 installed but I haven't found the Volume slider for the phone calls yet. But I will search for it.
Because I stream my music over bluetooth the volume level of music and calls are identical from my phone.
(06-25-2020, 08:53 AM)Viper Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 07:48 AM)BlueWave Wrote: As of version 7.0 there is separated volume level for phone calls and music. Please try to upgrade to the latest version of OAP. Basically, volume level of SCO stream is managed by phone. Please check developer settings of your phone. Did you also try to increase volume level of Bluetooth connection on your phone?
Ok, I have OAP8 installed but I haven't found the Volume slider for the phone calls yet. But I will search for it.
Because I stream my music over bluetooth the volume level of music and calls are identical from my phone.

Volume slider for phone calls will appear once phone call is active.
(06-25-2020, 09:10 AM)BlueWave Wrote: Volume slider for phone calls will appear once phone call is active.

Thanks for the hint, the phone volume was on 50% where the volume of the music was on 100% (I regulate the volume with my amplifier).
I pushed the phone volume to 100% too and now all is good.