Current version of the OpenAuto Pro is 9.0
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screen mirroring Android 10 touch not working
I have read elsewhere on the forum and think I already know the answer, but will ask in case anyone in the community knows different. As stated above I have an s9+ with android 10, and bluewave has stated in another thread that the screen emulation is not working. I mean that my touch on the screen does not translate to the device.

Is there any workaround, or anything I can do about this at the current time?  

Thank you all!
Same thing on s10 android 10 with magisk. Touch work with older asus zenfone 3
As of version 10 of Android, Google blocked emulation of the touchscreen devices due to security reasons. That is the reason why touch in mirroring does not work for Android 10. Currently there is no way to workaround the issue.
(06-24-2020, 11:46 AM)BlueWave Wrote: As of version 10 of Android, Google blocked emulation of the touchscreen devices due to security reasons. That is the reason why touch in mirroring does not work for Android 10. Currently there is no way to workaround the issue.

I know you said this previously, sorry that I had you repeat it. I just was hoping because it was said a bit ago that there may be a solution that you or someone came up with. Thanks for the update.