Current version of the OpenAuto Pro is 10
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vitalic's DAB/FM prog for Sundtek dongles (bugs an suggestions)
Well starting to think this company isn't going to send it. They won't respond to emails, and don't even bother with their own forum.
I think I'll be filling a claim with PayPal soon.

Bummed, was really hoping to try out your program
(06-25-2020, 01:25 PM)Chrisfromwa Wrote: Well starting to think this company isn't going to send it.  They won't respond to emails,  and don't even bother with their own forum.
I think I'll be filling a claim with PayPal soon.

Bummed, was really hoping to try out your program

Don't cancel your order yet, you are right, they don't answer mails and you don't get any message, that your order has arrived but the sending time from Taiwan to Germany could take up to ten weeks and the custom can take an other week or two.
And you paid with PayPal so you have also enought time to get your money back. Last time I ordered Namatek refund me without that I have to do anything.
True, my first order was canceled too and i got my money back without doing anything.

So i ordered 2 again and both received after a while.

At the moment i don't develip my program further cause i got several other projects like my own pcb for the pi and therefore upgrading/hacki g my pcb oven...

Just sit back and wait. It takes time and sundtek doesn't realy help. As i've seen when i was programing the app...

Also sundtek doesn't send thw dongles, it's namatek.
I desperately...  Angry   Angry   Angry
I don't know how this company makes money. Got a PayPal refund from Namatek today. Their website's down too.
Too bad such good hardware is in the hands of such incompetent salesmen.
Yep, looks like mine was refunded too.
And I agree, totally incompetent company. They didn't communicate with their customers, held their money with no intention it appears to actually shipping the product. No support at all on their forums.

And I agree, it looked like a great piece of hardware that was being sold by someone who doesn't know how to run a business.