Current version of the OpenAuto Pro is 8.0
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OpenAuto Pro version 8.0 is available
(05-17-2020, 07:36 AM)Daniel_BlueWave Wrote: @KreAch3R Button has been moved in order to be in similar plance as in AA. It cannot be moved back.

Sorry Daniel, but that is only true if you don't change the handedness of traffic to the right, like me.

The home button in OAP should change position too when handedness of traffic is swapped.
I also think the OAP home button needs to follow the Android Auto handedness of traffic option. The home button on the right is only appropriate for RHD vehicles. When I change AA to the correct handedness for my region the home button is on the opposite sides for OAP and AA.
(05-17-2020, 07:36 AM)Daniel_BlueWave Wrote: @peetereczk Thank you for the feedback
@KreAch3R Button has been moved in order to be in similar plance as in AA. It cannot be moved back.

Oh ok. I have changed the handedness of AA and the button is on the other side so it felt weird for me. Can you make it follow the handedness of AA?
(05-17-2020, 07:13 PM)KreAch3R Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 07:36 AM)Daniel_BlueWave Wrote: @peetereczk Thank you for the feedback
@KreAch3R Button has been moved in order to be in similar plance as in AA. It cannot be moved back.

Oh ok. I have changed the handedness of AA and the button is on the other side so it felt weird for me. Can you make it follow the handedness of AA?

Yes, we will add that improvement in one of the next releases.
I've had a strange issue since updating to version 8. I have a ringtone set in OAP, and when someone calls me now and I answer the ringtone keeps playing. I've had to remove the ringtone for now as it is overriding the call audio.

Has anyone else experienced this?
I have also updated to the Version 8 this weekend. I have one minor issue. After the update the bluetooth was deactivated on the linux desktop and I have to enable it there before it works.
I don't know why this happened, maybe why I have shut of the wifi hotspot and changed the wifi network to load the needed raspian updates.
Would it be possible to add options in settings to disable certain UI elements? I do not need display mirroring, apps, or volume control for example. Being able to hide these things would make the UI much cleaner for me.
Now I have an issue with the display of the song cover, title and duration under bluetooth, there where nothing showed.
In Version 7 this happens some time but now it's always. I don't change the bluetooth usb stick or the phone, all is like before.
(05-19-2020, 08:49 AM)Viper Wrote: Now I have an issue with the display of the song cover, title and duration under bluetooth, there where nothing showed.
In Version 7 this happens some time but now it's always. I don't change the bluetooth usb stick or the phone, all is like before.

It is a problem with your phone. Change version of AVRCP protocol to 1.3 in developer settings of your phone.
(05-19-2020, 11:18 AM)BlueWave Wrote:
(05-19-2020, 08:49 AM)Viper Wrote: Now I have an issue with the display of the song cover, title and duration under bluetooth, there where nothing showed.

It is a problem with your phone. Change version of AVRCP protocol to 1.3 in developer settings of your phone.

Yes this was the issue, it was on Version 1.4, going back to 1.3 do the trick.
Thank you!