Current version of the OpenAuto Pro is 12
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OpenAuto Pro version 6.0 is available
We are happy to inform that OpenAuto Pro 6.0 has been released.

If you would like to update your version of the OpenAuto Pro, send us an email at software@bluewavestudio.io with your order number.

More information can be found here: OpenAuto Pro 6.0 Changelog

Good job guys Smile , rear gear volume is enabled when rear camera turn on?
(02-07-2020, 01:05 PM)ExperienceTesla Wrote: Good job guys Smile , rear gear volume is enabled when rear camera turn on?

When desried (rear camera) GPIO pin is in HIGH state then volume level is set to the value from settings.
a built-in music player, nice! This is really evolving into a full on head unit replacement, rather than simply a android auto launcher.

thanks for the continued work.
does the manual update script retain any customizations? like boot video or any scripts weve modified or added?
(02-07-2020, 04:54 PM)eruji Wrote: does the manual update script retain any customizations? like boot video or any scripts weve modified or added?

It will replace some config files. However it will do the backup of current config files so you can restore them easily.
Wohoooo, imbeded music player is here. Awesome guys
Raspberry Pi 4b-4gb / Official 7" touchscreen / OAP 5.0 / Honor 8x (AndroidAuto 5.) / USB sound card / USB microphone
Very cool. Thumbs up on the split volume adjustment and built-in music player.
i am guessing we have to do a full reinstall, the update commands i recieved today install 5.0, tried 4 or 5 times, i was trying to upgrade from version 5 but after i update its still version 5
(02-08-2020, 03:27 AM)stefi Wrote: i am guessing we have to do a full reinstall, the update commands i recieved today install 5.0, tried 4 or 5 times, i was trying to upgrade from version 5 but after i update its still version 5
I could be wrong, but you should only need to email them (software@bluewavestudio.io) requesting an update script and include your original order number. You are not able to update from a previously provided update package.