Current version of the OpenAuto Pro is 6.1
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kodi won't install add-ons
Trying to add the plex add-on.  It fails the installation.

Oddly too, when I exit to the raspbian desktop and type "kodi" into the terminal it can't find it.  Where is kodi running from?
which kodi command will return path to the Kodi executable. Regarding failed add-on installation we suggest to ask for support at Kodi's forum.
(01-23-2020, 05:18 PM)BlueWave Wrote: which kodi command will return path to the Kodi executable. Regarding failed add-on installation we suggest to ask for support at Kodi's forum.

So if I type "which kodi" in raspbian terminal it will open?
No, it will only give you path to where kodi is

If/when you cant install addons in kodi, the most common problem is wrong dependencies.
Raspberry Pi 4b-4gb / Official 7" touchscreen / OAP 5.0 / Honor 8x (AndroidAuto 5.) / USB sound card / USB microphone
Nothing is displayed...
How the output looks like? Are able to provide screenshot?
(01-24-2020, 05:24 PM)Daniel_BlueWave Wrote: How the output looks like? Are able to provide screenshot?

I could, but its just blank. 

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ which kodi

pi@raspberrypi:~ $

(01-23-2020, 07:17 PM)skrimo Wrote: No, it will only give you path to where kodi is

If/when you cant install addons in kodi, the most common problem is wrong dependencies.

Nothing installs, not the dependencies or the add-ons...
I got Plex working on my test system the other day.. didn't play with it too much though.