Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update welle.io
Hi,

how can I update an existing installation of welle.io?
You have to check wello.io website and github.
I tried to compile welle.io (on the Raspberry), but unfortunately this fails.
I use cmake and get the following message:

Code:
pi@raspberrypi:~/wio/welle.io/build $ sudo cmake .. -DRTLSDR=1
-- Build type not specified: defaulting to release.
CMake Error at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake:26 (find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5QuickControls2"
  with any of the following names:

Qt5QuickControls2Config.cmake
    qt5quickcontrols2-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "Qt5QuickControls2" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or
  set "Qt5QuickControls2_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above
  files.  If "Qt5QuickControls2" provides a separate development package or
  SDK, be sure it has been installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:50 (find_package)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/home/pi/wio/welle.io/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

If I open qtcreator on Windows instead and compile it for the Raspberry, I will only get errors.

After pressing "Create / Create All" the following errors appear:

Code:
D:\Git\welle.io\..\welle.io\src\backend\dabplus_decoder.cpp:19: In file included from ..\..\..\welle.io\src\backend\dabplus_decoder.cpp:19:0:
D:\Git\welle.io\src\backend\dabplus_decoder.h:34: Fehler: neaacdec.h: No such file or directory
#include <neaacdec.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~
D:\Git\welle.io\..\welle.io\src\backend\dab_decoder.cpp:19: In file included from ..\..\..\welle.io\src\backend\dab_decoder.cpp:19:0:
D:\Git\welle.io\src\backend\dab_decoder.h:31: Fehler: mpg123.h: No such file or directory
#include "mpg123.h"
          ^~~~~~~~~~
D:\Git\welle.io\..\welle.io\src\backend\dabplus_decoder.cpp:19: In file included from ..\..\..\welle.io\src\backend\dabplus_decoder.cpp:19:0:
D:\Git\welle.io\src\backend\dabplus_decoder.h:34: Fehler: neaacdec.h: No such file or directory
#include <neaacdec.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~
D:\Git\welle.io\..\welle.io\src\backend\dab_decoder.cpp:19: In file included from ..\..\..\welle.io\src\backend\dab_decoder.cpp:19:0:
D:\Git\welle.io\src\backend\dab_decoder.h:31: Fehler: mpg123.h: No such file or directory
#include "mpg123.h"
          ^~~~~~~~~~
D:\Git\welle.io\src\backend\decoder_adapter.h:38: In file included from D:/Git/welle.io/src/backend/decoder_adapter.h:38:0,
D:\Git\welle.io\..\welle.io\src\backend\dab-audio.cpp:28: from ..\..\..\welle.io\src\backend\dab-audio.cpp:28:
#include "mpg123.h"
          ^~~~~~~~~~
D:\Git\welle.io\src\backend\decoder_adapter.h:38: In file included from D:/Git/welle.io/src/backend/decoder_adapter.h:38:0,
D:\Git\welle.io\..\welle.io\src\backend\dab-audio.cpp:28: from ..\..\..\welle.io\src\backend\dab-audio.cpp:28:
#include "mpg123.h"
          ^~~~~~~~~~
#include "mpg123.h"
          ^~~~~~~~~~
#include <neaacdec.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~
#include "mpg123.h"
          ^~~~~~~~~~
D:\Git\welle.io\src\backend\dab_decoder.h:31: Fehler: 'mpg123.h' file not found
D:\Git\welle.io\src\backend\dab_decoder.h:33: Fehler: "At least version 1.14.0 (API version 36) of mpg123 is required!"
D:\Git\welle.io\src\backend\dab_decoder.h:44: Fehler: unknown type name 'mpg123_handle'
D:\Git\welle.io\src\backend\dab_decoder.h:32: Warnung: 'MPG123_API_VERSION' is not defined, evaluates to 0

I'm not sure how to update welle.io now ...
Welle.io is third part application not developed by us. Please address this issue to welle.io support.
I knew that was a third party application.  I was just hoping you might know where the mistake might be Wink
To compile welle.io on pi you need to install Qt5 (compile it on pi too). This is the hardest part.

Already made it on a pi3. Maybe i'll try to compile qt5 on pi4 too and write a manual.