BlueWave Studio forum
iPhone - Contacts not Syncing - Printable Version

+- BlueWave Studio forum (https://bluewavestudio.io/community)
+-- Forum: OpenAuto Pro (https://bluewavestudio.io/community/forum-86.html)
+--- Forum: Iphone Users (https://bluewavestudio.io/community/forum-98.html)
+--- Thread: iPhone - Contacts not Syncing (/thread-1928.html)

Pages: 1 2

iPhone - Contacts not Syncing - Justindu - 08-22-2020

BlueTooth connected OAP 9.1 is not syncing contacts.  I tried the setting in iPhone Bluetooth connection specific permissions as suggest in closed threads, but no luck.

RE: iPhone - Contacts not Syncing - Daniel_BlueWave - 08-22-2020

Try to un-pair your phone from RPi and pair it again. During this procedure, grand all necessary permissions.

Could you also provide us more details about your setup?

RE: iPhone - Contacts not Syncing - Justindu - 08-22-2020

iPhone8 Plus, iOS 13.6, Pi 4b, Panda Wireless Bluetooth 4.0. OAP 9.1

I unpaired (removed from BT with icon in upper right corner of desktop on Pi) and re-added. A dialog reported "Paired successfully, but this device has no services which can be used with Raspberry Pi"

Under Contacts in OAP - the "Refresh" button has no effect. - BT Audio working - Phone controls working - just no history or contacts.

RE: iPhone - Contacts not Syncing - BlueWave - 08-22-2020

Please reproduce the issue and provide us log file located at /hoke/pi/.openauto/cache/openauto.log

RE: iPhone - Contacts not Syncing - Justindu - 08-24-2020

(08-22-2020, 06:38 PM)BlueWave Wrote: Please reproduce the issue and provide us log file located at /hoke/pi/.openauto/cache/openauto.log

Log attached

RE: iPhone - Contacts not Syncing - Justindu - 09-07-2020

(08-22-2020, 05:53 PM)Daniel_BlueWave Wrote: Try to un-pair  your phone from RPi and pair it again. During this procedure, grand all necessary permissions.

(08-24-2020, 02:35 AM)Justindu Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 06:38 PM)BlueWave Wrote: Please reproduce the issue and provide us log file located at /hoke/pi/.openauto/cache/openauto.log

Log attached

Any clues?  This is still broken.

RE: iPhone - Contacts not Syncing - Alebol - 09-20-2020

hi, i have iPhone 11 and when the recent call list it's in middle memory the contact list working good and it's the same for recent list of open auto application.
when the recent list of the iPhone it's full , the recent call's list of open auto don't work and the load of contact's list its very slow.
I think the problem it's on the limited number of recent call list managed from open auto.

RE: iPhone - Contacts not Syncing - BlueWave - 09-20-2020

(09-20-2020, 04:12 PM)Alebol Wrote: hi, i have iPhone 11 and when the recent call list it's in middle memory the contact list working good and it's the same for recent list of open auto application.
when the recent list of the iPhone it's full , the recent call's list of open auto don't work and the load of contact's list its very slow.
I think the problem it's on the limited number of recent call list managed from open auto.

There is no such limitation. Transfer speed depends on phone. Looks like a problem with your phone.

RE: iPhone - Contacts not Syncing - Justindu - 09-23-2020

(08-22-2020, 05:53 PM)Daniel_BlueWave Wrote: Try to un-pair  your phone from RPi and pair it again. During this procedure, grand all necessary permissions.

(09-20-2020, 06:11 PM)BlueWave Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 04:12 PM)Alebol Wrote: hi, i have iPhone 11 and when the recent call list it's in middle memory the contact list working good and it's the same for recent list of open auto application.

There is no such limitation. Transfer speed depends on phone. Looks like a problem with your phone.

I'm still having problems with recent and contacts.  Were any changes made to fix it?

RE: iPhone - Contacts not Syncing - owengarrett-RX8 - 09-24-2020

(09-23-2020, 07:44 PM)Justindu Wrote:

(09-20-2020, 06:11 PM)BlueWave Wrote:

I'm still having problems with recent and contacts.  Were any changes made to fix it?

If you are like me and continuously update your phone constantly. iPhones naturally do not like releasing information, it's like plugging it into let's say a Windows PC or laptop right? You can make a connection you click allow all and then 20 minutes later it disconnects right? iPhone is really spotty when it comes to connecting to anything other than an Apple product. I may not know much about coding but I work in a computer forensics lab that operates and analyzes phones every day and collect data off of them and it definitely is not easy. So automatically giving that access to a foreign program is a hit and miss.