BlueWave Studio forum
Vitalic's DAB/FM prog for Sundtek dongles (bugs an suggestions) - Printable Version

+- BlueWave Studio forum (https://bluewavestudio.io/community)
+-- Forum: OpenAuto Pro (https://bluewavestudio.io/community/forum-86.html)
+--- Forum: External applications (https://bluewavestudio.io/community/forum-68.html)
+--- Thread: Vitalic's DAB/FM prog for Sundtek dongles (bugs an suggestions) (/thread-1663.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Vitalic's DAB/FM prog for Sundtek dongles (bugs an suggestions) - Viper - 06-09-2020

(06-07-2020, 04:55 PM)Vitalic Wrote: Some progress after several weaks of learning from welle.io and DABLin code:

Still much to do, but hey, it's a pic from datastream Smile

Really nice!

RE: Vitalic's DAB/FM prog for Sundtek dongles (bugs an suggestions) - Vitalic - 06-09-2020

Say hello to dab text streaming

So all things I wanted to build in my program, are working now. Still need to do some triggering what should happen when but it's nearly complete.

After that i'll take a look at the design.

RE: Vitalic's DAB/FM prog for Sundtek dongles (bugs an suggestions) - Chrisfromwa - 06-10-2020

This is looking great!
hopefully I actually get my dongle at some point. I'm not optimistic that it will arrive any time soon.

RE: Vitalic's DAB/FM prog for Sundtek dongles (bugs an suggestions) - Chrisfromwa - 06-16-2020

How long did it take for your unit to arrive?
I placed an order almost a month ago, and have not receive it yet, and haven't heard anything from Suntek about it either.

RE: Vitalic's DAB/FM prog for Sundtek dongles (bugs an suggestions) - Daniel_BlueWave - 06-17-2020

We were waiting for it more than 1 month. Definitely too long.

@Vitalic good job, we are impressed.

RE: Vitalic's DAB/FM prog for Sundtek dongles (bugs an suggestions) - Viper - 06-17-2020

(06-16-2020, 10:02 PM)Chrisfromwa Wrote: How long did it take for your unit to arrive?
I placed an order almost a month ago,  and have not receive it yet,  and haven't heard anything from Suntek about it either.

My first Order would be canceled by Namatech after a few month, but thats a long time ago.
For the first and new order I haven't get any order confirmation or anything else. This is unfortunately not very professional...
I wait also now for the delivering.

(06-17-2020, 06:51 AM)Daniel_BlueWave Wrote: We were waiting for it more than 1 month. Definitely too long.

@Vitalic good job, we are impressed.
Are there any changes that you integrate the stick or Vitalic software in OAP, so that it is easier to access?

RE: Vitalic's DAB/FM prog for Sundtek dongles (bugs an suggestions) - Vitalic - 06-18-2020

My first order was also canceled so I reordered 2 and that took 3 to 4 months...

I also wanted to ask bluewave if it is allowed to customize my design to the look of yours (colors) as an option (OAP design mode)

RE: Vitalic's DAB/FM prog for Sundtek dongles (bugs an suggestions) - BlueWave - 06-18-2020

(06-18-2020, 08:35 AM)Vitalic Wrote: My first order was also canceled so I reordered 2 and that took 3 to 4 months...

I also wanted to ask bluewave if it is allowed to customize my design to the look of yours (colors) as an option (OAP design mode)

Sure, no problem. Values of all used colors can be found in openauto_system.ini file.

RE: Vitalic's DAB/FM prog for Sundtek dongles (bugs an suggestions) - BubRubb - 06-19-2020

Hello Vitalic,

thanks for the work and time you've put in this project. I'd like to ask you two questions:
- how long did it take you to receive the dongle? I'd like to try out your software but I can't find any shop that stocks the dongle.
- how do you change audio sources? Bluewave said they would not develop an audio mixer so I guess you have pause and mute music playback before switching to the radio?

Cheers.

RE: Vitalic's DAB/FM prog for Sundtek dongles (bugs an suggestions) - Chrisfromwa - 06-19-2020

(06-19-2020, 08:38 PM)BubRubb Wrote: Hello Vitalic,

thanks for the work and time you've put in this project. I'd like to ask you two questions:

Cheers.

Well I can tell you I ordered mine on 5/26, the site said it was in stock. As of today (6/19) I still don't have it.
I've tried contacting them twice, and no response yet. So I'm getting pretty discouraged.

I'm also curious about the audio switching. There has to be a solution out there, that can be adapted to make this more like a headunit so we don't have to try and turn off each source.