BlueWave Studio forum
OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 Release Candidate version - Printable Version

+- BlueWave Studio forum (https://bluewavestudio.io/community)
+-- Forum: Development (https://bluewavestudio.io/community/forum-88.html)
+--- Forum: Beta software (https://bluewavestudio.io/community/forum-71.html)
+--- Thread: OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 Release Candidate version (/thread-1141.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 Release Candidate version - Pazuzu - 11-16-2019

I actually managed to get the bluetooth calling working though it's a bit weird. If I use a USB mic and connect directly to the RPi4's 3.5mm port (and enable it etc.) then the bluetooth call works perfectly except in AA it says "bluetooth not connected" even though the bluetooth call works fine.

RE: OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 Release Candidate version - BlueWave - 11-16-2019

(11-16-2019, 08:04 PM)Pazuzu Wrote: I actually managed to get the bluetooth calling working though it's a bit weird. If I use a USB mic and connect directly to the RPi4's 3.5mm port (and enable it etc.) then the bluetooth call works perfectly except in AA it says "bluetooth not connected" even though the bluetooth call works fine.

You need to set Local option in Settings->Bluetooth.

RE: OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 Release Candidate version - Pazuzu - 11-17-2019

(11-16-2019, 10:16 PM)BlueWave Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 08:04 PM)Pazuzu Wrote: I actually managed to get the bluetooth calling working though it's a bit weird. If I use a USB mic and connect directly to the RPi4's 3.5mm port (and enable it etc.) then the bluetooth call works perfectly except in AA it says "bluetooth not connected" even though the bluetooth call works fine.

You need to set Local option in Settings->Bluetooth.

Doh! yeah I forgot to set that setting again after re-imaging to clear the external sound card drivers etc. Everything is working perfectly now.  Thanks!

EDIT: Just rememberd, for anyone that gives this solution a shot, I didn't need to re-image. It was just that the sound card is disabled by default. To re-enable: https://bluewavestudio.io/community/showthread.php?tid=551

RE: OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 Release Candidate version - marcb4 - 11-18-2019

Just one quick question. I know updates are coming when the update is ready, but it's been 2 months since the last beta/rc update and 5 months since the last stable version (3.3.1) and I didn't hear anything about when to expect the next release.

Are we getting an update soon?

Greetings,
Marcus
Smile

RE: OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 Release Candidate version - Lukas97 - 11-18-2019

Is it a known issue that I don't see any information about a song in A2DP?
So the song is played and I can pause as well as skipping forwards and backwards but I dont see the time progress or even the name and artist.

RE: OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 Release Candidate version - BlueWave - 11-18-2019

(11-18-2019, 04:04 PM)Lukas97 Wrote: Is it a known issue that I don't see any information about a song in A2DP?
So the song is played and I can pause as well as skipping forwards and backwards but I dont see the time progress or even the name and artist.

Try to change AVRCP protocol version to 1.4 or lower in Developer settings od your Phone.

RE: OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 Release Candidate version - Lukas97 - 11-21-2019

(11-18-2019, 08:20 PM)BlueWave Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 04:04 PM)Lukas97 Wrote: Is it a known issue that I don't see any information about a song in A2DP?

Try to change AVRCP protocol version to 1.4 or lower in Developer settings od your Phone.

worked for me, thanks!

RE: OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 Release Candidate version - sonicxtacy02 - 11-21-2019

Thank you for providing a workout for this nagging issue! I hope that this helps BW come up with a solution which fixes the issue yet still allows for external sound cards (as external sound cards are still listed as a part of the system requirements).

RE: OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 Release Candidate version - rubenverhoef - 12-06-2019

(10-20-2019, 01:29 PM)rubenverhoef Wrote: My easycap usb for my rearcam is not working. I only get a black screen. With other programs it is working perfectly.

The debug log is saying something about 
error: Device '/dev/video0' does not support progressive interlacing

Any update on this matter? Do you guys need more information? Do i need to test something? Do you maybe have an other working RCA (Analog video) -> USB converter?

RE: OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 Release Candidate version - Daniel_BlueWave - 12-06-2019

Looks like there is a tricky bug in the Raspberry firmware https://github.com/raspberrypi/firmware/issues/1282