The OpenAuto Pro is the most advanced Raspberry Pi based, custom head-unit solution ready to retrofit your vehicle.
The main functionality of the OpenAuto Pro software is to bring Users access to modern head-unit features like: Bluetooth Hands Free Profile, music streaming, integrated media player, navigation via Android Auto, screen mirroring, rear camera support, and much more interesting options and possibilities. Moreover, OpenAuto Pro runs under regular Raspbian OS, therefore You can use all accessories and software dedicated for Raspberry Pi.
What is important - buying the OpenAuto Pro you pay only once and have lifetime updates free of charge.
After purchasing our service you will receive an e-mail with unique license key and download link with prepared for you image (*.img) of the SD card. SD card image is uniquely generated for each purchase. This process may take up to 12 hours, but usually takes 4-5 hours. If you will not receive any e-mail after that time please check you SPAM folder. In case of any problem you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use contact form.
One-time payment with updates free of charge.
- prepared by us for you, easy to flash SD card image of the Raspbian OS (*.img) with preconfigured OpenAuto Pro
- SD card image is based on the latest Raspbian Buster Desktop OS
- Unique license key
Only OpenAuto Pro bought in this shop guarantee updates free of charge, support and proper working. All other sources are illegal and application will be blocked.
- Raspberry PI 3B, 3B+ or 4 ( we recommend RPI 4)
- At least 8GB storage
- 5V 2.5A power supply
- External sound card
- Microphone input
- external Bluetooth adapter
- Easy installation
- Integration with Connected Pro application that allows to read phone's notifications, automatically synchronize time, enable Bluetooth tethering and automatic launching desired music player installed on the phone
- Flexible, touch capable user interface
- Support of Bluetooth
- A2DP profile for music streaming
- AVRCP profile for controlling of music playback (Pause, Play, Next, Previous)
- HSP and HFP profiles for hands-free telephony
- Internet access (Phone -> Raspberry PI) via tethering
- Android Auto™ head unit emulation
- USB connection
- Wireless connection
- Suspending/resuming of projection
- Screen mirroring 1 for Android devices
- External applications launcher
- External GPS transceiver support
- Shutdown and reboot buttons in Exit menu
- Rear camera support 2
- System volume control
- Screen brightness control
- Startup sound (played right after OpenAuto Pro launch)
- Phone Ringtone sound
- Setting for left/right handedness of traffic
- User friendly settings
- Fetching cover arts from online services
- Preconfigured support YouTube* web applications
- Preconfigured support of Kodi Media Player*
- Integration with virtual keyboard
- Keyboard controls
- Splash intro
- Built-in support of Audi MMI 2G panel
- Built-in support of iDrive BMW E60 controller (standalone)
- Support of RNSE head unit buttons
- Preconfigured support of welle.io*
- DS18B20 temperature sensor support
- TSL2561 light sensor support
- Real Time Clock DS1307 support
- Automatic or Gpio day/night switching of OpenAuto Pro and Android Auto
- Custom color palettes for day and night themes
- Favorite contacts list
- Indicators for signal strength and battery levels
- Switch for mute/unmute sound
- Handy music playback controls panel
- Dial-pad for active phone calls
- Media player for local music files
- Integration with Android Auto and Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile
- 15 bands Equalizer
- support of Connected Pro application
- and much more
* - third part application not developed by BlueWave Studio
1 - since Android 10 mirroring does not support touch interface
2 - support for official RPI camera. There is no guarantee that USB camera will be handled properly (due to different manufacturer deployment )
Note for DACs users: here
Terms of service:
By purchasing this software you accept below terms of service:
- This software is for educational purposes and personal use only. Do not attempt to operate this software while driving. Distraction may cause accidents. Always concentrate on driving and obey local Traffic Regulations. You assume total responsibility and risk for using this software.
- Android Auto implementation is not certified by Google Inc. It is created for R&D purposes, may not work as expected by the original authors and can stop working unexpectedly. Do not use while driving.
- BlueWave Studio is not responsible for development or maintenance of third part applications and does not have influence of their functionality
- Please use this software with care.
Software return policy:
Please review our return policy before purchasing any of BlueWave Studio software products.
BlueWave Studio offers a description of its software (user guide and video presentation). With that knowledge, no refund/return request should be solicited by the buyer/user on such basis. All software is non-refundable. We will, of course, nonetheless review return/refund requests on defective software. BlueWave Studio guarantees the quality all its software products listed on this Web site.
Please send all return/refund requests to email@example.com, as well as your reason for such request. A reply will be sent to you after it has been determined whether a return/refund is accepted or rejected.
End-user License Agreement:
By purchasing, downloading or using the OpenAuto Pro, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not purchase, download or use the OpenAuto Pro.
BlueWave Studio grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the OpenAuto Pro solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to license, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the OpenAuto Pro or make the OpenAuto Pro available to any third party.