OpenAuto Pro 10 is available, Raspberry Pi based head unit solution.
We have good news, the OpenAuto Pro 10.0 has been released.
This image works with RPI 3B, 3B+ and 4.
- Support of OBD-II protocol based on the ELM327 adapter (USB and Bluetooth).
- Definition of custom OBD-II PIDs.
- Up to 8 custom dashboards of Sport and Detailed types. Users can create new dashboards (in one of the available types) and customize visible PIDs.
- New languages: Czech
- Improvements of touchscreens handling.
- UI improvements.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
OBD-II is a feature that requires a huge amount of computing power. We strongly recommend upgrading your hardware to at least Raspberry PI 4 2GB RAM.
Only genuine ELM327 adapters will provide best performance and throughput of PIDs reading.More details about configuration of the OBD-II feature are available at forum OBD II