OpenAuto Pro 3.3.2 Beta is available
We have worked hard and now it is time to share results with you: OpenAuto Pro version 3.3.2 BETA is ready for you.
This image works on RPI 3B, 3B+ and 4.
Please note that this is BETA version: https://bluewavestudio.io/community/showthread.php?tid=622
- Update system to Raspbian Buster with Raspberry PI4 support
- Bluetooth improvements
- Merged Play/Pause buttons
- Added splash intro
- Added 'bwscursor show' and 'bwscursor hide' command for showing/hiding mouse cursor
- Performance improvements
- Kodi updated to latest version
- Fixed Spotify web application
- Added support of RNSE head unit buttons
- It is mandatory to reflash the image because new version is based on brand new Raspbian Buster
- Onboard Bluetooth adapter of Raspberry PI4 does not support Hands-Free profile. It is mandatory to use external Bluetooth dongle which is not based on Broadcom chip.
- New Raspberry PI graphics driver has problems with handling of official RPI Touchscreen - it may happen either on 3B or 3B+.