Current version of the OpenAuto Pro is 9.0
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OpenAuto Pro version 7.0 is available
We are happy to inform that OpenAuto Pro 7.0 has been released.

If you would like to update your version of the OpenAuto Pro, send us an email at software@bluewavestudio.io with your order number.

More information can be found here: OpenAuto Pro 7.0 Changelog

Is it possible to upgrade to this version without having to re-image entire system?

Thanks!
Yes, as always. There is no need to re-flash the sd-card.
When I enable hotspot in OAP and want to connect to it, what's the password?
---------
Never mind I found it. (1234567890)
Raspberry Pi 4b-4gb / Official 7" touchscreen / OAP 5.0 / Honor 8x (AndroidAuto 5.) / USB sound card / USB microphone
By default it is 1234567890. You can change it in openauto_system.ini file. Please refer to the user guide for the password format.
When I try to enable Wi-Fi hotspot, OAP crashes. Have rebooted multiple times and tried but get the same result. Running Rpi 4 4Gb.
How did you
(04-02-2020, 12:35 PM)jzxpacky Wrote: When I try to enable Wi-Fi hotspot, OAP crashes. Have rebooted multiple times and tried but get the same result. Running Rpi 4 4Gb.

How did you perform the update?
I have done the update from 6.1 version, and I follow the preconditions for wireless connection.
I succesfully connected AA wirelessly, and it's working perfectly. But when I come back to OAP, I don't have access to my phone contacts, I have a "REFRESH" icon in the middle of the screen.
Do I need to setup something ?
(04-02-2020, 03:52 PM)bories81 Wrote: I have done the update from 6.1 version, and I follow the preconditions for wireless connection.
I succesfully connected AA wirelessly, and it's working perfectly. But when I come back to OAP, I don't have access to my phone contacts, I have a "REFRESH" icon in the middle of the screen.
Do I need to setup something ?

Did you grant permissions to access contacts by OpenAuto Pro? It can be set in Bluetooth menu of your Phone.
Thanks for the quick answer, it was disabled for some reason. Now it's OK, thank you.